Compact and portable whitening pen makes it effortless to whiten your teeth at home or on the go. The no-mess brush applicator lets you paint the gel directly onto your teeth. Simply twist the bottom of the pen to expose the whitening gel and paint onto each tooth to whiten. Whitener can be used in bleaching trays or retainers, but can also be used with cheek retractors only! Innovative clear tube design allows you to see exactly how much whitening gel is being used and is left in the pen. The whitening gel is thick to prevent leakage and the pen device uses a strong twisting mechanism to push the gel through the brush tip for each use.
Contains 35% Carbamide Peroxide whitening gel to break down and remove stains on the surface of the teeth from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more! Pen includes 15+ whitening treatments. Gel is made in USA, gluten-free, kosher and safe for enamel.
*If irritation such as redness, swelling or soreness occurs, discontinue use and call us to consult your orthodontist. Avoid swallowing the cosmetic or part thereof. Avoid direct contact of the whitening gel with the gum and/or salivary flow. Avoid contact of the product with the eye
- Floss and brush teeth.
- Remove cap. Twist pen (a few clicks at a time to avoid using too much gel) to dispense gel onto brush.
- Bush a thin layer of gel onto the front part of your teeth that are visible when you smile. do not apply gel to gums.
- Place whitening trays (or clear retainers or clear aligners) on your teeth over the gel. If you do not have whitening trays, keep your mouth open and lips away from gel using cheek retractors to allow gel to take effect without your saliva rinsing it away.
- Leave gel on for 10-30 minutes. Leaving gel on for longer will result in additional whitening, but may also increase sensitivity. Avoid contact of gel with soft tissue (tongue, gums and lips) and spit out any excess.
- Remove trays and rinse gel away from your teeth and trays with room temperature water.
- Do not drink, smoke or eat for at least 1-2 hours after use for optimal results.
Repeat up to twice a day to achieve desired results.
Sensitivity is common and not abnormal following whitening. Decrease frequency of whitening if you experience sensitivity.
Store whitening pen in cool, dry area with cap on.