We are fortunate to offer our patients an excellent team of dedicated professionals that truly care about what they do. They give 110% for our patients and our practice.
- I am a girl dad with 3 beautiful daughters.
- My favorite hobby is playing golf.
- My favorite sports team and player is the Raiders, #34 in Super Bowl II.
- I love country music and cowboys.
- Sweet tea is my passion.
- My dream is to live on 100 acres with lots of animals.
- I enjoy spending time with my daughter and family.
- In my spare time, I am either watching sports or down at the race track with my boyfriend.
- I have a golden retriever named Cooper.
- I am STL born and raised! I now live in Lake Saint Louis with my wonderful husband and our fur baby.
- My favorite things to pass the time are watching movies or TV shows, hanging out with family or friends, and of course, shopping.
- I will never turn down an invite to a Mexican restaurant for chips, salsa, and a good time.
Director of Marketing & Strategic Growth
- I enjoy spending time with my family.
- My favorite pastimes include going to the river, antiquing, gardening, and traveling.
- My son and I were both born on Friday the 13th.
Call Center Team
- I am a mom of 3 babes.
- I am a lover of all things Halloween.
- Fitness and exercise are some of my favorite hobbies.
Orthodontic Assistant & Festival Coordinator
- I enjoy traveling and have lived in 6 different states.
- I am an equestrian and love showing horses.
- I love spending time with friends and family, especially my adorable nieces Scarlett and Eloise.
- I have been an orthodontic assistant since 2008.
- I am married to my husband, Jeremy, and together we have our nine-year-old son, Braxton.
- I love 80’s and 90’s horror movies.
- My dream is to eventually have enough property to get a pet llama.
- I have been with Otto Orthodontics for 3 years, and it has been the best 3 years! My coworkers are now my closest friends!
- I am a wife and have a perfect baby girl who lights up our life.
- There is nothing in life that cannot be fixed with a good cup of coffee and a great book!
- I enjoy camping, hiking, hunting, and spending time with family.
- When I’m not at work you can find me snuggling with my fur babies and watching scary movies.
- I am a lover of all country music, Dr. Pepper, and mashed potatoes.
- I have two beautiful daughters, Ellie and Millie.
- I have a dog named Remi.
- I love to be silly and dance.
Director of Finance
- I was born and raised in St. Charles, MO where I live now with my husband, two daughters, and Labrador retriever.
- In my free time, I enjoy coaching soccer and volunteering at my daughters’ schools.
- I have the sweetest red golden retriever, Bentley.
- I’m an auntie and birthday twin to my favorite little redhead, Ryder.
- I adore spending time with my boyfriend, Alex. Our favorite hobby is taking the boat out with Bentley (also Bentley’s favorite).
- I’m from Hannibal, MO.
- I enjoy hanging out with family and friends.
- I like to be active and workout.
Administrative Team Lead
- I love traveling to the mountains, especially during the winter time to hit the slopes.
- I enjoy spending my free time with my friends, family, and my boyfriend.
- My dream vacation is Glacier National Park and Yosemite National Park.
- My favorite thing in the whole world is my Bengal cat, Milo. He is very rambunctious!
- Outside of work, you can find me outdoors. I love going to the farm, hiking, camping, float trips, fishing, kayaking, rollerblading, and biking.
- I have a bunch of hobbies which include refinishing furniture, cooking, gardening, and canning. My grandpa taught me how to can when I was young.
- I love to work.
- I love raising my softball-loving kids and my two grandsons.
- I love spending my spare time outside with friends and family.
- I’ve never met a soup I haven’t liked.
- I’m really good at naming farm animals, even if it’s only in passing and I never see them twice.
- I’ve played a ton of pinball machines but I think the Black Hole, Monster Bash, and Twilight Zone are top-tier.
- I am STL born and raised.
- I am married with 2 kids.
- I enjoy boating and hiking.
- I graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia (Go Tigers).
- I love to travel and explore with my friends and fiancé, Hunter. My favorite place to visit is Positano, Italy and my bucket list location is the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.
- I can’t drink soda or eat anything spicy because I get the hiccups.
- I have a beautiful daughter who is 5 years old, her name is Luna.
- I’ve worked in orthodontics for 3 years in both admin and clinic, I love both!
- I have 2 crazy cats, Louis and Lovie.
- I’ve been in dentistry since 2001, mastering a variety of roles and helping create countless smiles.
- My husband, Brian, and I married in 2017 and had our daughter, Mila, in 2020.
- I’m a certified scuba diver, personal trainer, and got my bachelor’s degree in science while playing D1 soccer.
- I enjoy spending time with friends — especially at the lake or river!
- My favorite foods are tacos, pizza, and mac and cheese.
- I have an amazing husband, Skyler, a golden retriever named Cali, and a goldendoodle named Wolfe.
- I am slightly obsessed with Starbucks and Mexican food.
- I love boating and traveling in my free time.
- My husband, Josh, and I have been together since 2010 and have 3 kids, my stepdaughter, Kylie, our son, Jackson, and our daughter Kollins.
- Fall is my favorite season because it’s sweater weather.
- My free time is involved with sports, whether it be our kid’s activities, going to a game, or watching a game on TV.
- In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, my boyfriend Bo, and our black lab Knox.
- My idea of a perfect vacation is going to Hawaii.
- My dream is to have a bunch of land and horses like I had when I was younger.
Administrative Team Lead
- I am a Realtor, Gymnastics Coach, and Nanny outside of Otto Orthodontics!
- I have 2 of the cutest, most high-maintenance Shar Pei puppies in the world.
- I love going to country concerts with my boyfriend and friends in my free time.
Director of Administration
- I am one-half Kiwi and Auntie to two nieces and three nephews.
- I have three golden retrievers and one cat — Bailey, Kiwi, Willy, and Cali.
- I enjoy traveling, spending time with my friends and family, and working with my wonderful Otto Ortho family!
Mary Grace Schultz
- I’ve wanted to be an orthodontic assistant ever since I had jaw surgery and realized the difference a perfect smile can make.
- I have a husband, Brandon, and have been blessed with 2 amazing kids, Levi and Avery.
- I enjoy spending time outside with my family, singing, doing calligraphy, and going to church.
- I have a pitbull mix named Macy who is the best dog in the whole wide world.
- I love country music and going to concerts.
- I absolutely love going on walks, shopping, and going out with friends.
Appliance Coordinator & Orthodontic Assistant
- I have wanted to be an orthodontic assistant since I was 15.
- I enjoy making people smile and laugh.
- I love spending my free time with my husband, daughter, and our 2 dogs.
- I have a husband John and 3 beautiful kids, Peyton, Cooper, and Annabelle.
- I enjoy hunting, fishing, boating, and hanging out with my friends and family.
- I live on a mini farm with a cow, miniature pony, 3 dogs, and 4 cats.
- I have three pups, Luca, Jersey, and Diesel.
- I am in school to get my real estate license.
- In my free time, I love spending time at the lake, shopping, or hanging out with my friends.
Administrative Team Lead
- I have a golden retriever named Charley.
- I love spending time at the Lake of the Ozarks as it is like my second home.
- I am expecting a baby boy in January of 2024!
Director of Clinical Operations
- I have been in the orthodontic field since July 1994.
- I am married to my husband Mike and have two kids, Lexie and Luke.
- My everyday goal when I wake up is to make someone laugh that day or at the least get a smile out of them!
Administrative Team Lead
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I have a dog named Ginger who is the third Ginger in my family.
- I love crafting, binge-watching TV shows, and all things fall.
- I’ve worked at Otto Orthodontics for over 2 years and love it!
- I am currently a sophomore majoring in biology at Mizzou.
- I love spending time with friends, especially at the Lake of the Ozark.
- I was born and raised in Leawood, KS.
- I spend my free time with my wonderful husband, Art, and two sons, Artie and Joe.
- Sas Did That, my customization business, is my passion!
Public Relations Coordinator
- I was born and raised in Chicago, but I moved to St. Louis to go to SLU and decided to stick around post-grad.
- I spend every Saturday morning at the Tower Grove Farmers Market and my favorite farm is Three Rivers Farm.
- I can solve a Rubik’s Cube.
Clinical Manager & Clinical Coordinator
- I am married with two beautiful daughters, Jillian and Camryn.
- I have two puppies that I absolutely adore, Lucy and Henry.
- I am a spray tan specialist and love boosting my client’s self-confidence with a beautiful glow.
Call Center Lead
- One Half Kiwi (New Zealand is the greatest place on Earth)!
- Married to my best friend (shout out to Tony)!
- Mom of 3 (Gracie, Carter, and Clay).
- I live with my lovely husband, Brian, and our beautiful new baby, Henry.
- In my spare time, I love to bake.
- I was born and raised in St. Louis City.