Dr. Kirsten Karkow
I love orthodontics. It’s a science and an art, and I’m proud to be in this field. Designing and creating gorgeous smiles is an artistic outlet for me, and I love working with all kinds of people to create their best smiles and watch their confidence grow. It doesn’t matter how complex the case is. We can do this, together.
- Iowa State University, Fine Arts & Biochemistry
- Early Acceptance into Dental School
- Doctor of Dental Surgery — University of Iowa
- Master of Science & Certificate in Orthodontics — Marquette University
- Serves on the St. Louis Children’s Hospital Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Team Under the Division of Plastic Surgery
I grew up in Manchester, Iowa, in a big family. My husband, Nick, and I now live in Webster Groves with our daughters, Ava and Knox, and love the community there. I love hanging out with family, exploring the STL food scene, being active, and practicing pretty much any type of art.