The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
- Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
- If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage, or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
We believe that finances should never be an obstacle to achieving the smile you deserve! We offer various payment plans and will work closely with you to find an arrangement that fits your budget. We proudly offer the following financing and payment options:
- In-House, Interest-Free Financing – Let us customize a payment plan that works for you! An initial fee is due at the beginning of treatment and the remaining balance is divided into interest-free monthly payments.
- Paid-in-Full Discount – We offer a payment-in-full discount if the full balance is paid before treatment begins.
- Family Discount – We offer discounts for families with multiple patients starting treatment together! NOTE: This only applies to immediate family members. **Some restrictions apply.**
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Financing through CareCredit® – This line of credit is separate from traditional credit cards.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit cards, personal checks, and cash. In addition, we can setup an automated monthly payment option if desired to make it more convenient for getting your bill paid on time.
- Discounts for Smile Advantage Dental Savings Plan Members
So you have orthodontic insurance and want to improve your smile? Rest assured, you’ve come to the right place! We believe that everyone should have access to orthodontic care, and for this reason, we accept numerous orthodontic insurance plans and PPO discounted rates. As an in-network/preferred provider for most of the major insurance companies, we are committed to helping you MAXIMIZE your insurance benefits!
Insurance Plans We Proudly Accept:
- Aetna PPO/HMO
- Cigna PPO
- United Healthcare